Scared all the time

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anybody else just feel constantly scared? Like of everything? It makes it so hard just to get out of bed in the morning sad 

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Most of the time. Sometimes terrified. I wake up with butterflies in my stomach and worried about everything and suicidal.

Sometimes in the supermarket I get so anxious and scared I leave the basket and walk out the door and go home and take a valium (diazepam).

You are not alone Jen, horrible feelings.

Good luck

• Posted

Hi jen,

I am scared all the time, of any noise, the doorbell, the phone, everything and anything.I am having an assesment soon re CBT and see a psychiatrist too. I understand how awful it is, constant butterflies and feeling sick with nerves. I hope you can find someone who helps, but it's almost impossible for me to go out unless it's for the dr, hospital or dentist. Can you put your finger on anything that may have caused this dreadful thing. Good luck.

• Posted

What have you all been diagnosed with?
  • Posted

Hi,

Bi polar, depression, anxiety and several psyical health problems too. Take care.  I've been ill most of my life but it's got worse the past few years.

• Posted

Why oh why do we have to suffer with these terrible feelings.

I am so tired of feeling like this and so much want to be better.

I hate being so anxious and scared as I am sure you all do as well.

• Posted

Jen I miss the old me too.

I have forgotten how to laugh, how to relax and how to enjoy life although I do continue to be grateful for what I have.xx

• Posted

Hi Jen, I feel exactly like you do..as if the floor is going to fall out under me.  Anxiety and a panic feeling most of the time.  If I take Xanax it helps, but I would really rather not be taking pills the rest of my life.  I already take Paxil.  Do you go to a Therapist, talking out your fears definately helps. Or talking to someone you can be honest and confide in. Try to write down what you fear and then talk yourself thru it, that has helped me a lot. Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.