Scared and worried

Posted , 2 users are following.

So recently had unprotected sex couple weeks later noticed some spots on the head of my penis. I've had balanitis before and have had a few spots come back and go after time. These spots look the same but they've been there for over 5 weeks now. They're shiny little crater like spots not sore or itchy and no pain when touched and when I stretch them out they're not open or leaking any fluid they just won't go away I've tried some cream and just washing with water but still there. Sometimes they're more red other times they're almost skin colored really worried this might be heroes I'm really freaking out

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey man. If you post a picture, we should be able to advise a bit better. You can post on this website using the "image uploader" icon on the top right hand side of the comment box. If you say you have no pain, I'd probably doubt that it's herpes, though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.