Scared autoimmune or cancer I am 30 years old

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please help.

This is my story.

For the past 6 months had following symptoms :

Itchiness all over body.sometimess rash.

On and off pain in neck cervical.

Rash in cervical neck area.

Small lymphs in mandibular area .*did ultrasound all was benign aspect.

A .'flare' a week ago with generalized bone pain. Numbness.pins needles.arms foot.toe pain.

At the start of these 6 months had headaches and subfebrile.

A rosacea rash has been worse on face.*have ot for a few years now worse.

Went to neuro all clear.no MS.

Went to rheumato. All clear except Ama antibody positive .

Went to gastro .liver blood tests perfect.no liver issues.phosphatase alkaline normal.

Suspected PBC but said it is very unlikely.

Rash on face.itchiness.continues.

Now i feel lump in throut.scared of thyroid cancer .

Also started with ribcage pain. Can be related to my whole body bone pain or lung cancer.

I can.t take it anymore all this uncertainty.Please help.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

There are some degenerative autoimmune conditions that are not easily detected as they like to play hide and seek.

I had a handful of years of when I was having to have the same tests over and over again as nothing seemed to work for me. I then had an ATOS medical appointment of when we had Gordon Brown as our P.M. and it was that Dr. whom wrote to my GP to test me specifically on certain tests. What followed was that I was diagnosed with two degenerative autoimmune conditions.

Life since then has become tough as I can no longer do the activities I once had with great love is now done in short bursts and no where near to what I had.

But I have not allowed it to stop me completely (including concerts, motor shows, camping, raves etc). As I have made sure where ever I do go they have some adaptions to suit me such as a seat or lift/ stair rails etc.

You will have moments of when your feeling abit like your old problem free self to a sudden major hit of ailments in any area if not all

which feels more like carry a humongous amount of everything and you just can't move.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.