Scared do I have HIV?

Posted , 3 users are following.

well 2 weeks ago I had an ecounter protected Anal Sex. So the guy told me he was negative and on prep so i put on condom and cummed inside it. So now earlier this week i came down with a cold,sore/dry throat ,running nose,sneezing and one swollen lymph. i went to the hospital since i dont have insurance ,told her what was going on because im just deppressed and she said it doesnt look like hiv to her and the docs said it was a low risk and i should get help because im tramtized by this but all the other symptoms went away ,but i notice i have 2 swollen lymph on my neck im so scared what if its HiV ,i want you guys opinon please help me

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've been in your situation and still I'm but one thing I can say is stay relaxed, lower your stress as much as you can.I would say your risk was almost a zero since you had a protected sex.Symptoms always doesn't mean you have them. I've had all of those you mentioned above and my exposure was pretty risky too, tested at three months result neg. Just stay relaxed. I wouldn't even test if i were in your situation but if you still doubt it just do a test,pretty sure it will turn out good. stay safe!!

• Posted

well today i been crying and sleeping because my lowest part of my stomach has been hurting and my grion lymph modes top 2 I can feel them

• Posted

Listen to your doctor as she said it does not look like HIV and is a low risk. Stomach can be ache from any reason.Pretty sure its all due to anxiety and stress. just try relax yourself!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.