Scared for future

Posted , 2 users are following.

I lost another job today after just making many slip ups and feeling too sad about being in a dusty warehouse..being there especially when everyone there wasn't even close to my age which is 19 and most didn't speak English just made me feel really sad and not wanna be there..i tried another warehouse job at night shift in the past and gave up on that too i only ever liked one job that was a nice clean place doing simple packaging that was boring but very easy and bearable with regular breaks but i was dropped on the second day cause of my few slip ups I guess..and I just feel like I'm never gonna get anywhere job wise and I'm just totally screwed..even something more social and cheerful would probably be bad cause im anxious and feel something would go wrong..i just don't know what I could even do..just gotta hope one day I'll find something who knows when that will be..if only I went to uni with my friends..but my grades are just total s**t..i just feel really upset..all I want is the money to make YouTube videos and stream professionally..

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Don't be sacred nothing wrong will going to happen, be positive find the job which satisfied you and you love to do.....don't give-up on your dreams follow them without thinking so much and just do your best and surely one day your dream will follow you..............have faith on you and don't let your negative thoughts overcome your confidence...............confused

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.