Scared help please!!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and i start to feel like i had a uti. A week pass and had unprotected sex again. My uti feeling was still there and then one day it didnt hurt to pee anymore my pee just smell strong. Weeks go by amd i start to feel bloated and my stomach and pelvis felt sore and i got heartburn feeling. And then upset stomach and i went pee alot and had the feeling of needed to pee when i press on my pelvis. Had my period and then i took heartburn pills to ease the heartburn feelingn i had felt very gassy. Then after a couples of weeks pass still feel the same then i find this lumps in my vagina. Like skin tone soft and alot . Im freaking out. Help please. Only been with one person and my boyfriend got tested and has no stds. I need help please. I have RA.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

a picture of the bumps can help us get a better idea of what can potentially be going on.

• Posted

they dont hurt at all they are just there but it scars me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.