scared i could have bowel cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi again. for more than 2 months now I've had watery stools and occasional abdomen pain. i also experience stomach rumbling, even though i just ate, belching also is present. there are also times when my stool comes out very small in sizes. today, they're not watery but also not the normal size. and i noticed something dark in it. my anus also feels very uncomfortable, like i need to poop but every time i go, I can't get anything out.

I'm just 20 years old, and I'm not sure whether colon cancer runs in the family or not. i know a lot are saying that 20 is so young and rare to have it, but google has been pointing towards bowel cancer, and the situation i have with my anus is making me almost certain that i have it... 😕

my studies have been affected because i couldn't focus, i just spend time searching up my symptoms which doesn't help at all, just makes my anxiety worse.

does anyone think this is bowel cancer? pls pls someone reply/talk to me 😭 I'm really scared...

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i figured this must be buried down the thread... pls anyone would be kind enough to respond. thank u

• Posted

Go to Dr and ask for a Faecal Blood Test. You would turn off a running tap, so turn off your anxiety by seeing a doc.

Stop worrying, rare to have bowel cancer at your age.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.