Scared I might have genital herpes help’

Posted , 8 users are following.

so i got tested for stds and stis everything came back negative except a yeast infection this was about a month ago expericing the same symptoms again aftet being treated felt fine until about 2 days ago itching and cottage cheese discharge plus cuts are back plus white coating now im scared it could be genital herpes imageimage

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

just get tested again i am not sure if its warts

• Edited

i had the same issue, doctors dont tell you that yeast has the potential to cause sores though its rare. I would say get that lesion swabbed, if negative you may have chronic yeast infections like i do. Try using hydrocortisone on it, if it reacts badly i say you should probably be a bit confused but if it heals it you probably are in the same small percentile as me that gets sores from yeast infections.

• Posted

hey its not a sore just a cut pictures doesnt do justice just had my period but the cuts and itchy and discharge went away i think my underwear gave it back these 2 yeast infections were my first ever , just threw them out hopefully its not something else im not sexually active and hope its not recourring very annoying process how do you keep it under control ofher than the cream

• Edited

That first picture on your perineum is definitely an ulcer, not a cut whatsoever. The cut would be linear not circular with a white middle.

• Posted

that definitely wasnt the best picture now that im looking i took a bunch but it disapeared and keep opening like a cut when i wiped

• Posted

hey did you ever figure out what this was i have this exact cut look like a circle when spread

• Posted

That is undoubtedly herpes. Even if it was an itchy/uncomfortable tear between the vagina and anus, it's herpes. I know because that's the only place I'd get a breakout when I last got them. That is how it presents itself in mild cases and in my case after the first breakout . I've had it for almost 20 years so I know. It's possible you'll stop getting breakouts altogether.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.