Scared it may be Lymphoma.

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I have finished taking the antibiotics my doctor has given me. The coughing with phglem has gone away but I do sometimes have the urge to cough and my stuffy nose has improved but is somewhat still stuffy. I still have my swollen lymph node. At times it shrinks and sometimes depending on how I sit and everything it feels big. I have been having mild sweats mainly on the forehead. When I wake up its dry. Im scared it could be lymphoma. My CBC was fine. I don't have any other symptoms. I haven't lost weight. The lymph node seems to be deep. Its moveable and squishy.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ahh you and this lymphoma thing again! Lol...

Im telling you man, if yout CBC came back normal, then it's all good. If you had lymphoma, it will show up on the blood test. But sometimes doctors don't check that type of stuff, like they don't really look for cancer because they are almost positive that cancer isn't the case. I just needa ask one questions. Are your lymph nodes painful?

• Posted

Im trying to help you as much as possible. Cause you know, both of us are kind of having the same symptoms (except for the night sweats). I also have more symptoms. Im worried too, matter a fact, im SCARED, but im trying to not hope for the worst.I keep thinking it's my anxiety and swollen glands and these other mysterious symptoms are RARELY something serious. But thank God I have a doctors appointment this saturday..

And listen to this. The more you worry, think about your symptoms, and check your body out for more "unfamiliar" things, the worse you gonna get.

• Posted

Let's just say this. Let's hope for the best. Stop checking stuff out online if you are (its makes you get more ideas and you worry more). And think about this, it's gonna be over. Many people are dealing with this, including me, and there are rare cases of lymphoma (for people wth your syptoms). So..just wait a week or so and if nothing's changing or it get's worse, go to the doctor get a biopsy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.