scared now

Posted , 1 user is following.

Just been given thesse pills only yesterday from my doctor.

Omg im scraed to take them now after reading all this forum....

I have bad knees and hip. And now wondering if i should just chuck thesse pills back at the doctor??

I dont want to be spaced out and looing my mind.... im already on depression tablets.. aswell as high b/p pills. please some one advise me..

I dont work but have a family and a granson and another on the way .... i feel a total let down all ready let alone starting to take thesse pills and lossing it even more

Im scared ... allison

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If you take 1 x DHC and 2 x Paracetamol you may find thats all you need. True, after taking it you might be yawning a bit and perhaps having a snooze but otherwise you should be absolutely fine smile
  • Posted

thank u. so much for putting my mind at rest..

will keep u informed how i go .

• Posted

If you can still feel just a little pain thats fine, the aim is to not completely block it smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.