Scared of my health

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been having stress and anxiety, I'm at the academy  which is causing the stress and anxiety. Ive had numerous tests done and all has came back fine. I'm currently wearing a holster monitor (pocket ecg) and I just had this big thump on the inside of my center chest and it was like my air got sucked out of me. I also seen black and felt like I was falling even though I was sitting That only lasted a split second. It scares me because it felt like I was falling out. My chest also started burning all the way to my throat right after. I'm scared I'm going to die of some kind of heart condition they aren't picking up

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

its anxiety honest n cus ur focusin on it ur feelin every symptom if uve gt a ecg machine on u it would av alarmed
  • Posted

Hi Kyle,

So sad your going through this😞I think you are fine and the anxiety is making you spin! Causing all the physical symptoms. Try breathing and focus on your breathe. I had health anxiety when I was little. I now have social and general anxiety... have had it  for the last while every day except for a couple in the last 5 weeks! I'm so sorry. Reach out for help. You are not dying! It's the thoughts that are doing this and causing you anxiety. ... I think you know that... 

it's so scary .... don't let it take over. Do whatever you need to do to make it ease up ... meditate go for a walk, self talk, spend time with someone. I hope this helped a little. Please take care.

Praying for you🙏🏾🙏🏾💚

• Posted

hi Kyle

it sounds like gerd.it seems there can be some related heart and anxiety reactions,Does your blood pressure drop when you feel blackout feeling?- here is 1 odd occurence--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roemheld_syndrome, another is cardiogastric reflex and im sure there is more.notice how the 1st one says EKG doesnt usually pick it up..I have an arythmia that was never picked up by EKG until I had severe high BP then to tachycardia and went to ER.I still dont know the whole scoop and dont always believe drs.needless to say-we all do need to try to relax and breathe right.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.