Scared of what this is

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi people, i didn't know where to put this so i'll try here first. i am awaiting a doctor's phonecall for yet another health condition they think they have found but won't tell me what? i think it's a.n.g or something like that. the only thing i can find online is either a heart or kidney condition. NOW i am scared - VERY. i have to wait until may 18 to discover what this is but the unknown is frightening me more. what do i do? should i see if someone else can explain it? i am starting to dread picking up the phone!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I would think that if it was something really serious they would not have you wait until May 18. They would have you come in for more testing or bloodwork or treatment.

if it were me, I would call them and tell them I want to know what’s going on. You have the right to know because it’s your medical records. I would tell them that it’s making me very anxious and fearful. I would do that even if I knew it’s most likely not serious. It would just give me peace of mind. are those letters AN G all you have to go by?you asked if you should have someone else explain it. Do you know someone who could

explain it?

• Posted

hi jam, i spoke to the reception staff and they were trying to do some digging to find out what it was but they haven't said anything yet. i just need to know what it is. my dad died of kidney cancer, i hope it's unrelated to my kidneys. the other thing seem to point to a heart issue. they could have it wrong though. it could be anything. i am getting more scared waiting.

• Posted

hi jan, i have an update. i rang my doctors and they have booked a phonecall with my own doctor a week tomorrow..What i have read if it's true about a.n.g is serious and still i have to wait a long time to get a straight answer, after telling doctors for years that my kidneys ars totally buggered for them to not listen to me. i feel worse now and more sick and scared. i watched my dad died of kidney cancer, if i am facing this i will do something to end my life so i am not a burden. i won't take no for an answer and won't discuss the either.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.