Scared please help! Blood in semen

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey there people my name is Manny 22 years old & I've had sexual intercourse with the same partner for almost 4 years and we get checked every month. I usually finish off on her chest. So I notice the color of my semen.

But tonight as I ejaculated and finished unnoticed pinkish blood a lot mixed in my semen & I urinated and no blood only in my semen but not my left testicle is tender and is hurting like if swollen. Does anyone know what if can be ?

UTI , Prosate Cancer and I'm scared to have something I've haven't slept with anyone else I've slept with the same partner for almost 4 years but scared to find out I have something worse.

Has anyone ever came across this and if you have what did you get done or do ? Or what were you diagnosed please help .. maybe it can be :

inflammation , prostatis or maybe even prostate cancer ? I havent been able to sleep just thinking about it and I haven't bled when I urianted recently & only my scrotum is hurting ! This has never happened to me EVER !

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Step 1:. Relax! You're 22 so chances of it being cancer is extremely low. Likely a UTI or prostatitis

Step 2:. See a doctor - no one here can diagnose you, and self diagnosis only causes more stress

• Posted

Have you taken any pills for anything? Many years ago I had a red color which my girlfriend and I worried about, then we figured out it was from a red colored anti biotic not blood. Of course go see a doc ASAP
  • Posted

Yes, it happens. It could be any of the things you mentioned, but the chances of prostate cancer based on this alone are very slight. You should speak to your geneal physician about this and see if he wants you to see a urologist. Meanwhile, don't worry, it's probably nothing more than prostatitis (inflammation).

Jim

• Posted

I once went to the doctor with pink urine and he said have you ever eaten beetroot recently ? I replied I had it for the first time 8 hours ago .... he said that will be 50 guineas sir, and sent me away....
  • Posted

Mann  Don't worry your a young guy  don't think its  cancer  It is either something you ate or like the guys are saying prostatitis You can get that at any age.  Just relax.  Do you ride a bike or have you falling and hit yourself it can me many things just see a doctor and all will be fine   ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.