scared to be alone

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi guys just wondering if anyone is scared being alone at home, shopping or driving. I have no idea why i feel like this but had it for 19yrs.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes, my worst fear is being alone. In all situations you mentioned. I had 6 children thinking I would never be alone. They are all grown and living their own lives. Husband only comes home late at night to sleep. I am in therapy right now to try to deal with this.
  • Posted

Insecurity, probably going back to an incident in your childhood suchย as getting separated from you parents on an outing, a family loss or feeling isolated when you were a child.

All totally curable with counselling.

• Posted

Hi Tanya ... Bub you are never alone๐Ÿ˜Š try an occupy your mind with things you love doing it distracts you away from thinking you are all alone... If you need a buddy to yarn with I'm here for you.... Chin up bub I know how you feel..... I too I'm going thru that.... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Posted

Hi Tanya,

I feel that way when I go through what I call an anxiety crisis and a certain state of mind that I am still yet to explain.ย  Therapy can help and keeping busy.

• Posted

im feeling the same, i was just worried that attack will worsen and eventually something bad happen to me when nobody around. so what i usually do when im alone at home, i will go out to mall shopping or do some activity and at the same time, it helps to relax your mind. it works. try it! smile
  • Posted

im feeling the same, i was just worried that attack will worsen and eventually something bad happen to me when nobody around. so what i usually do when im alone at home, i will go out to mall shopping or do some activity and at the same time, it helps to relax your mind. it works. try it! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.