Scared to sleep

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have only recently been diagnosed with AS. For a few months before diagnosis I couldn't sleep for more than 3-4 hrs without waking up in pain.

I have since started Humira every 10days for 2 months then every 14 days continually. Now thank god I am not having pain at night or back pain in the morning.

But I as still stuck in this habit of staying up all night afraid the pain will come back.

I am taking sleeping tablets but my body is still fighting sleep even with these. My body making me wake up every hour. Any advice out there?

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

AMANDA !! .. just tell your doctor about the resistance your body will build against humira ... plz dont forget its serious.. just wanna tell ya something , ppl wont imagine how the pain feels like but one day u will live like its a pet going everywhere with you .. talk to it -_-

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.