Scarf Bunionectomy 5 days ago

Posted , 3 users are following.

My surgery Sat. 4/25 went pretty well...the pain was intolerable for two days and then improved.  I had a hammertoe cut and pinned and my Achilles cut, so I have a half cast on the back of my leg...I get around only on a knee walker, with help from my husband - no weight bearing at all for 2 weeks.  on Friday, 5/1 9:30 am CT US, I will see the surgeon for post-op...it will be interesting to see what my foot looks like...I am down to 1 or 2 pain pills a day and plan to just use tylenol from now on...so far so good... 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

glad the surgery went well. Do take it easy as much as you can. It does pay off. I am now in my third week, and all is healing well. Good luck!
  • Posted

You are doing so well (as one who hasn't had it done yet) so keep up the good work by taking care.  Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.