Scatica

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can any one recommend a pain killer that works...I can not walk

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there I'm taking Gabapentin 400ml see if you can get them x I'm struggling with getting around too its awful isn't it

• Posted

Taking too lyrics same thing. It's bloody awful...have you got it to

• Posted

I sympathize with you. I keep getting sciatica. It just comes from doing nothing it can last for a few days to several weeks. I do take gaberpentin 1500mg daily. I do not think there is much you can do is rest and do a little exercise but donot stay in bed it will make it worse. Pace your self and tske plenty of breaks.hope this helps you
  • Posted

Have you tried Longtec?? It's slow release synthetic morphine. It's the only things that come close to working for me. I've got pretty bad nerve damage down my left thigh, got a numb right foot and the Longtec 60 mg along with Amitriptyline 100mg is working. It's still numb and I get tingling and stabbing pains but it's now bareable. No harm in trying out other things. I can't take Gabapentine or Pregablin. Make me sick!

• Posted

They used to make me sick. But not sure they work anymore...I will ask for longtec Monday thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.