Posted , 2 users are following.
I am a schizophrenic who happens to be very good at English vocabulary but before you get your suspicions up to start the illness is quite genuine and I wan to be supportive to anyone who has been knocked down whilst trying to affect thier own recovery plan and is also aware that sometimes there is big money and force of habit on the part of medics etc where they are as much or even more so, stuck in a rut than the patient, so recently amoungst many other creative projects I compiled a list of principles basically that in studying helped me cope without some of the usual restraints, I don't know if the below would help potentially anyone else at this stage of recovery, but you are welcome to read for yourself.
Doing a learning curve today, lessons in coping on my own, keying in mind 16 so far, fundamental principles
1.Respect has to be earned
2. Dont kick people when their down
3. Respect me for what i am and what i like to think of myself as of to a full degree
4. Balanced thinking is attainable
5. Dont run away with yourself
as sometimes run away with elementals so that fundamentals get lost
6. Life is stick and carrot
7. Utopia is attainable
8. Respect boundaries
10. Be focused and have fun and relax
11. Be careful, be yourself and dont get too clever
12. Dont take any "thats too clever for my liking either" but baby steps
13. Try not to jump to conclusions
14. Practice makes perfect
15. Sometimes sollutions are great, sometimes they appear to grate a bit
16. Nourishment be a key word.
17. Would not be so preoccupied if were not involved in an ongoing medical poison and so.......cial restraints.
18. So anything i can add to this little self development thing of mine having added to it. Let me just ponder on it a little as what sometimes happens is everyone then jumps on the say 19th idea potentially and the former comments are forgotten, and I'm just as guilty of that myself st times so ill leave it there till something else occurs to me for now. Possible one don't expect too much of yourself and do go expecting instant reassurance or praise but again hope no obliterating bandwagon as its the semi close for now.
19. So there is something, i have been over corrected but hopefully not flywheel this but im to be careful how i handle it.LikeShow More Reactions
Write a comment...
0 likes, 7 replies