School project

Posted , 1 user is following.

Dear people of patient

I am a senior at the Career and Technical Education Center in Frisco, TX. I am currently enrolled in the capstone Engineering Design & Development course that focuses on preparing students like myself to excel in math, science, and engineering careers. As part of my graduation plan I am required to find, justify, design and test a uniquely individual research project. This project, when complete, will be presented to the faculty and peers of my school in addition to industry professionals in the spring of this school year. My project is entitled CTEC presentation. The primary purpose is to create a new product that innovates on previous designs or create a new design to be put in the market. Our product is based on helping those who take prescribed medication. It will help remind those who forget when to take medications, and to provide a deterrent for those who would misuse prescription medication. Our project requires survey results and it would be great if you could get as many people to complete the survey, it won't take much time (5-10 min). If you are able to help me with my project I can be contacted at this email address, Jesse.perez.156@k12.friscoisd.org.

Sincerely,

Jesse Perez

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.