sciatica

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a LP done in march ever since ive had constant stabbing pain where i had it done pain in lower back(sciatica) in hip leg and foot. i cant not sleep walk far nor lift due to it it hurt to sit stand do any thing basically i ve varis pain relief non of ir work its still there tried streching littel excercise just makes it worse then i cant walk. now i cant far at all just and it to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hiya steff .... I'm in agony with my sciatica I'm on cocodimol @ diazepam but the pain is still getting me down ...... However Iv been watching utube ( siatica stretches ) and I think it's feeling a bit better ..... Have a look and see if it helps you ( quick fix for siatica ) that's the name ...... Good luck pal
  • Posted

hello again steff ..im sorry to here that your still struggling with the siatica pain (as im i ) but dont think as much as you are .......iv taken my pills thismorning and wen that take affect im going to do my stretches ...it hurts but im sure its helping me stand up for longer (ill let you know ) the good news iss im getting phisio on wednsday and im on the M.R.I. scan on thursday evening so i should know were theΒ  problem is stemming from .....cant waite cos im still

of work and only get staturey sick pay sad( ..i wish you well and good luck with the siatica our suffering from smile

• Posted

wish i could get some answers it bit like great unknown! sick of taking pill tramdol and morphine!Β 

good luck with your scan hope they find the problem!cheesygrin

• Posted

I'll let you know how i get on on Thursday .... I agree with you .... We just get sent home and told take the pills and stretch ..... I'm missing going to work and getting fed up watching judge judge lol .....hope you can get sorted soon πŸ™πŸ»
    • Posted

life could be worst i suppose! thats my way of looking at it! some ppl r ment to suffer other get it easy.

could be worst 24hrs news x

• Posted

I know what you mean .... I think m a life's suffer ... Well that's how I feel wen ever not well ...... I'm really exited about my scan ..... Plus I start a new job on the 28 of this month ..... So if I'm not fixed be then I'll have to grin a bear it lol
    • Posted

have you ever had a mri before. i ve had a few some with drug and some with out.Β 

worst part is you have to get comfy quickly due them need quick turn around as usually busy. mine was for my head they give you music to listen to but still hear machine but nose didnt bother me worst bit having the mire mesh over my face that was worst. i dont mine them.Β 

biggrin

• Posted

It's going to be my first time but I'm not worrid just want to get to the root of the problem ..... Only thing is Iv got to travel to the next town Halifax by bus πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
    • Posted

well my Β 1st scan i had in weston park in sheffiled which is a cancer hospital it was a depressing place. its where you have treatment and diagnoise. the way the place was decorated was horried maroon red on wall with pics of autumal leaves pic on wall ie dying not cheery at all.Β 

2 nd at hallamish hospital was better although quite dark lacking lighting wise as no windows as it is under groung and high above i trvaeled by bus but had to get taxi up to actual hospital as sunday appointment as not buses direct up to them.Β 

• Posted

Try to keep your chin up kid ..... It can only get better for ya ...... πŸ™πŸ»
    • Posted

Hiya steff ..... My problem is a sliped disc ( modare bludge) Thay said ..... Just phisio and pain killers wen I need them ....... I'm going try going back to work after the weekend but o must admit it's killing right now as I text you lol ..... How are you feeling today πŸ‘πŸ»
    • Posted

I am feeling rough due to medication seem to had a mental breakdown with my head back and change in medication from one epileptic to another so change brain chemistry. But back pain disappear for a while only where had it done hurts front and back doc just give pain killers. It really hurts while swimming agony or I wear shoes that aren't shock absorbed.

Glad your getting some where!

• Posted

Morning steff .. . . I hope you have a Easy day today ...... I'm back at work & struggling but it's only the same pain as it is wen I'm on the settee ..... But earning a wage ..... I mostly drive so I'm on my bum all day and can get through it ....... Keep moveing and stay positive kid πŸ™πŸ»
    • Posted

Hello

I am trying to stay positive but it gets on top of me I am thinking about asking the doctor to send me 4 further tests or scan I have toes the neurologist and he didn' do anything

Stef

• Posted

Hi thomas .im struggling with siatica too . Bed bound now for nearly 12 days . I do walk but bend down . Going to physio next week. Im signed off from work as well. How long did this last for you and how long were you signed off work by your gp . Im bored stiff at home with pain and misery with this awful thing ? I kniw i cang mznage to get to work with all these painkillers as its knocking me out for six .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.