Sciatica numbness spreading above waist

Posted , 6 users are following.

OK hi guys and gals.. Kinda freaking out here. I'll start by telling you I have 4 herniated disc. I also have diabetes so I took up a sport I love and thought I could handle. Lots of walking and twisting lol..(disc golf) Yeah I know. My sciatic never has been pinched for years but not much of a problem... Till now. So I have sciatica.. I'm truly sick to my stomach from the pain and have been extremely dizzy. . About 3 weeks ago the lower part of my leg went numb.. Now?? Its from right under my armpit to my toes. Almost exactly hafe of of body other then arm and chest. Is this herd of?? It's pretty scary because I'm wondering about organs being effected. I have no idea about these things. My Doctor seems untrained so I'm feeling really worried after she sent me to the ER!! Please help IB is not helping much anymore and iv found nothing helpful.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What did ER say? I would be freaking out too x
  • Posted

Hi Troy I am sorry to hear about your pain. I have had many people try Linnex Muscle Rub for sciatica, it might be worth trying it??
  • Posted

It almost sounds like what my sister had. She had herniated discs in her neck. She ended up having two level fusion. She is so much better now. I hope you find our and get some relief! God bless you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.