Sclerosing injections?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone have experience with sclerosing injections. I had one 40 years ago and it did help. I am considering getting one (or more) again. Thx.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rich,

I haven't had it done but I am booked in to have it done soon.. I am glad to hear it helped as not many people have it done these days so I haven't really had any feedback about it. Do you mind if I ask you were they internal or external that you had treated and if they got rid of them and you now have new hems or if it's the same ones that got treated that are giving you trouble again?

• Posted

Hi Jake,

Do you know why it isn't being done that often these days?

I had it done 40 yrs ago, and the doc never said if they were internal or external. I didn't even know there were different kinds. I think it helped shrink them but didn't remove them entirely. I've had them all along, but getting a little worse recently. Remembered the injections and thought they might be worth checking out again.

Where will you be having yours done?

• Posted

Hi Jake,

I continue to have formatting problems with this site, and their support never responding to my query. I will send the first message again, but if it doesn't work, let's try PMs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.