SCREAM!!!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Trying so hard to be motivated into doing something that I've been putting off for ages, just can't face doing it, it isn't that difficult just can't face it, I'm so pathetic useless piece of rubbish whenever I try to do something to try and help myself it goes wrong I get angry agitated up set end up going off the Richter scale with anger frustration hatred. So what is the point? I'm fed up of keep trying, crying, hurting, I'm tired. Going out for a blast in my car, music loud and see where I end up. Already spent ages on the phone to the Samaritans, still don't feel any calmer. Thanks for reading if anyone does. X

3 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

You sound very frustrated. I am listening tell me your story. 
  • Posted

Hi there I read what you wrote and my heart goes out to you I like you have the same thoughts and feelings quite often. One minute I feel ok the next I can become angry and agitated the way you described. I would like to let you know you are not on your own. I don't know any answers to help but hope by my contacting you you will realise you don't have to cope alone . Take care

• Posted

Hi there Tina 🙂

people are here 

Tina I think you should please stop being hard on yourself give yourself a break.

Right now you know you need to address things and like me you put them off!! You can try again.

I wrote a post the other day saying “my get up and go has got up and went”

literally I have none I’m trying too do little things but it’s taken ages bit by bit.

Try to calm down breathe out longer than in.

you said you called the Samaritans that’s good that you could talk.

I have felt like you when you think why bother what’s the point and I’ve shed loads of tears and still do I berate myself all the time.

what good is it if we hurt ourself really though?  Don’t give yourself a hard time. Be kind to yourself.

you know alot of people one here probably at some point has felt useless!helpless, hates themselves for not getting things right this is Depression! Horrible horrible.

Tina you are not alone you may feel it but you’re not! Reach out .....

you sat you are in your car.. find a field or car park and scream scream if you want!!

Just take it easy and remember the breathing if you can. It may sound silly but it helps if you concentrate with it for a few minutes gives you time to collect your thoughts.

are you on any meds and do you have any help at all?

we are here Tina

vicky🌈

• Posted

Well I'm home in one piece, drove a bit fast got a buzz, thanks all for your kind comments, so sorry others feel the same it's horrible I hate it, awaiting therapy to help me control my emotions, my condition has now evolved to emotional unstable personality disorder, bpd unspecified and adjustment disorder. I've got third attempt at occupational health phone call tomorrow the previous two went wrong not my fault but didn't help. Part of what's going on in my head today.

I hope you all get the support you deserve and get there and yes I know I'm hard on myself but I can't help it at present part of the illness, mindset I don't know. Better stop now as getting wound up yet again. Good luck to everyone. X

• Posted

Well that's f...... Up again ohs phone call wasn't third time lucky I'm fizzing suicidal thoughts are going overtime taken 5mg of diazepan to try and calm down, awaiting complaint form totally lost it. Had enough of all this s... What is the point I'm asking myself. WHAT IS THE POINT? Temp manager is escalating it that's the fing government for you. Rant over for now bet it will get moderated.

• Posted

Hi tina89895

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

Yes I did self harm and yes I did talk to Samaritans thank you for your concern.
  • Posted

Yes I was right f you too.....😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.