Screen Anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

Whenever I use computers and screens for a couple of hours or days, I get tired, anxious and depressed because I wasn't very nice to people on them when I was a teenager.

Now I want to be a YouTuber and now I feel like my anxiety and the horrible things I've done on social media are all holding me back.

I find it scary talking to people about my anxiety and depression about screens and also it frightens me talking to people about it. I have also had brain surgery too. Talking about it on here is easier for me.

Can you help me please and what can I do?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

sorry you are going through this. Just curious. Why do you want to be a YouTuber? wondering if you are going to school or are working? The problem with anything online is that anybody can say anything because they know they are safe. People get into crazy conflicts online but I have to ask myself. What is that all amount to? What is the goal? Is it benefiting you at all? That’s why I stay off of that because to me and for me it’s just a waste of time when I could be doing something more productive.

I learned that other peoples opinions online don’t really matter to me, even if they disagree with me. I hope you can get some help for your anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.