sdp backdate

Posted , 4 users are following.

i was told my sdp would be backdated to last much when i won me pip appeal is this right as dwp said it will and they told me the backpay award has gone higher cause time is it true that it can be backdated till then aprite reply

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes I think it does get back dated to when you won your pip claim

Good luck with it

• Posted

It will be backdated to when your PIP started. If you won your appeal last year then it'll be backdated to before that. Payment may take a little longer if it's over a certain amount though.

• Posted

thanks won pip appeal in oct last year and tribunal award me pip from orignal application date 29 march 16 so hopefully i eventally get it thanks for replys
    • Posted

Hi Denise just a quick question if u can help please.

Made a new claim for pip 11th October got decision on 16th Jan 0 points daily and 0 pointsmobility

I've just started my mandatory reconsideration.

My question if Iam awarded pip after the reconsideration will it be backdated to the 11th October date of original claim or from the new Decison if its in my favour?

Thank you in advance

• Posted

heard back from dwp about backed sdp for when me pip started they say it may be backdate dont know if it will yet

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.