Seasonal changes

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if any of you noticed that your symptoms are made better or worse depending on the seasons? I feel like during the cold weather seasons that my symptoms are a little worse but now that cold weather is beginning to break, I feel a bit better. Today for example, it is near 60° here in NYC. I immediately felt more lifted and my symptoms especially my anxiety seemed to just settle in a manner of speaking. Can anyone relate?

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

YES! But this has been my whole life, not just peri. Why we choose to live in the northeast US is beyond me!

xo Heidi from Boston

• Posted

Hey sharecv, yes for sure! My migraines do not like the subzero temps we have been getting. Have to cover my head and face. I hate the ice, I am unbalanced all the time as it is. I'm in the northeast too 😃

• Posted

Yes, I live in Toronto Canada, and I feel so much better since we got to above zero🇨🇦🤗

• Posted

things are always better with a little sunshine in our lives i never have any menopausal symptoms when iam away in spain but ere in the lovely damp grey cold uk i feel like crap every day and from nov to april my mood and anxiety are dreadful and i think this is all down to lack of vit d so iam just waiting for bloods to come back again as this time last yr my vit d level was nearly 0 and i was put on super strength tablets so maybe upping your vitamins might help big hugs x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.