Second day of hell

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well today I've had sweats I can't eat anything more than a small amount and feel full I ache and my heart beats so fast if anything scares me. I have a feeling of impending doom constantly I don't want to do anything. Is this anxiety at it worse . I said yesterday my bloods came back normal and I've had that on repeat in my head all day and I try reasoning with myself and saying would the doctor lie to me? I'm having not good thoughts and just want to scream out loud for someone to listen but everyone's too close to me I'm scared of I tell them they will think I'm mad!

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

It is anxiety. Your tests were all normal.

Now calm down and enjoy the knowledge that there's nothing wrong with you.

• Posted

Hey clare! First of all, no you're not mad nor anything. It's just anxiety kicking in, that's the reason on why you have lose your appetite, heart beating fast, and impending doom. It's triggering your self conscious to think that you're in danger which you're actually not.

Don't worry to talk it out to someone, you have to try to find that one person or more who understands your situation which I do. I understand how it feels to be like only eating a small amounteam and getting full. Earlier today I had only 2 spoon full of porridge and I couldn't eat anymore cause I was anxious. Had a little panic attack but managed to recover from it and force myself to eat way more.

But please know that you're not going mental or anything, anxiety is a sickness. So slowly calm yourself down, do deep breathing remedies, and if you feel like you cannot breathe, breathe slowly. If it gets worse, please don't hesitate to go to the hospital.

Stay positive clare, it's only temporary and you can go through this. I belive in you cause I suffered the same today.

• Posted

Thanks man, just helping out someone like us. May God Bless you for the kind words my friend.
    • Posted

Thank you I'm trying to keep calm and trying to relax .

• Posted

Keep it up, the more you try, the more chances you can master relaxation. Keep trying and never ever give up to anxiety, it's always curable. You just gotta believe but lowkey I know it's hard as hell but that's the kick.

We are always here if you need help 😊

• Posted

Fight or flight going off! That is our problem . That mechanism is defective in us. I have had anxiety, panic attacks and agouraphobia . It started at age 19 and I am 62 now. I use to be able to control it! Then in my forties I couldn't and went to a Phychiatrist and was put on Celexa and klonopin. Gave my life back! Because I was house bound for a year!! I read books on this subject and meditation , visualization , etc. I went to GP first and they put me on different meds , I was like a gennie pig! I got tired of it! Didn't get on right meds until Phychiatrist . When I started having these they didn't know what they were! They just called it your nerves ! You were called neurotic . I was so happy when they finally knew what was going on! I thought I was the only human with this at 19. !! It was horrible..👍

• Posted

Adrenaline makes your heart beat fast it's part of the fight or flight system.. In The Stone Age it was good , kept people out of danger. But ours goes off when there is no danger!!

• Posted

That is definately it I get worried and then my heart beats faster I think I'm going to pass out feel sick and then boom within 20 mins it's gone. Then something else a couple of hours later and all over again. It's horrible I just want to scream out loud when it happens so people can here me. I honestly think I'm going mad right now

• Posted

That is definately it I get worried and then my heart beats faster I think I'm going to pass out feel sick and then boom within 20 mins it's gone. Then something else a couple of hours later and all over again. It's horrible I just want to scream out loud when it happens so people can here me. I honestly think I'm going mad right now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.