SECOND FOOT

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello. At the beginning of this year there were a group of people who were struggling with bunion surgery recovery. One was a postwoman I think. Did any go on to have the 2nd foot done?  My 1sr foot recovered fully beautifully after many weeks of panicking. I have just had my 2nd foot done. 

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hello fiona i live in Pakistan, the surgery bunion here is very rare here, what procedure did u adopted for ur surgery n can u ask ur doctor whether a person can play soccer after having a bunion surgery in which cutting of bones and screws being placed in toes are involved. I am awaiting for ur response as u have been satisfied with ur surgery. thanks
  • Posted

Morever i am still 23 & very passionate about sports, i have severe bilateral bunions that refrain me from playing soccer these days

• Posted

Hi I had an akin scarf osteotomy. Which means severe bunion cut off big toe taken off bit cut off then all stapled and bolted back together. At 23 you are too young to leave your poorly feet as at you get older they will get worse.  My consultant told me what I needed. And will be able to do sports when I recover?  Yes I most definitely will. Good luck. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.