Second operation cancelled

Posted , 5 users are following.

just had my wife's second parathyroidectomy cancelled due to bed shortages in Morriston hospital. There seems to be no end to this and my wife is getting worse (another vertebrae gone and constant increase pain throughout the body, especially the legs and feet).

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

MY WIFE IS NOW DEAD
  • Posted

My wife has died
    • Posted

Oh Phil, that is the most saddest news ever.  Some of us have been really concerned and thank you so much for taking the trouble to write here to let us know.  My deepest condolences.  I really don't know what to say to you, you must be feeling so many emotions including anger.  Please take care of yourself and know that you did everything you possibly could for your wife.

With love, Elaine

• Posted

Phil, like Elaine I can't think of sadder news.  Words can't express what needs to be expressed at these times.  Our best wishes to you.  Alan.
    • Posted

My deepest condolences, I am so sorry for your loss, thinking of you at this very sad and hope you have good support from family and friends, so incredibly sad, sending you love xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.