second round of anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

i've been on 20mg for 4 weeks now and had a good week last week.  Pretty much felt normal but in the last few days I'm experiencing similar anxiety to week one.  Disturbed sleep has returned along with a weird light headed empty feeling which come and goes in waves.   Anyone else had this? Feel slightly dizzy to.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

His

Has anything triggered it do you think?

Have you been overdoing it on the week you have felt good?

Sometimes there isn't a reason and recovery comes in up and downs, a blip.

Hold onto to the fact that you have had some good times and they will return.

• Posted

Didn't do all that much last week apart from have the snip on Saturday. Probably shouldn't have drank alcohol on Saturday i guess. Feeling better but still weird the rest of today but it's tolerable

• Posted

Hi

ive just had a change of brand of cit and this has made me feel anxious again after feeling great for a few weeks.  Have you had a new prescription lately?  I only say this as quite a few people have noticed a downturn on a change of brand.  

Other than that, it's pretty normal to have good and bad days, good and bad weeks etc.  I've been on cit for 3 months now and have had some good weeks and some pretty horrendous ones.  Currently having a blip and am justbhoping it is the brand otherwise I dont have an explanation for it!  

Im sure you will feel better very soon!

• Posted

Very normal. I've had weeks where I'm finally starting to feel like I'm there and then I'll have a bad few days but the good days are getting more and more frequent and having been on it before it does eventually settle.

• Posted

cool. Still feeling anxty today.  
    • Posted

Yep me too, Horrible feeling. I just think we have to hang in there, damn hard but I have experienced really good weeks until the change i had in brand.  Still cant figure that one out!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.