Sediment in yrine

Posted , 2 users are following.

So over the past couple of weeks, I have been getting burning when urinating, as well as peeing all the time and it having sediment in. I went to the doctors two weeks ago, and they found no blood, no protein in my wee, however they did find e.coli, which they flagged as AmpC. I was put on Trimethropin for a week, and whilst using my symptoms did get better, however the sediment in wee stayed. After coming off them, my symotoms returned and was peeing all the time and burning when urinating. Ive spoken to the doctors again, and have been given a blood test friday aswell as another urine sample to do, and have been given co-amoxiclav for a week. This is the sort of stuff ive been getting in my wee, any ideas?

imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I do not see a blood test to be viable for you. Blood and urine are two different things, although i would explore details with the doctor, and keep finding out what the problem is. All the best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.