Seeing a neurologist. Extremely scared! !!

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi, I have been experiencing tingling, numbness in hands and feet. I also have been experiencing an internal vibrating in my buttocks and legs and feet. Shoulders been hurting. My pointer finger has been in pain for about 2 months. It dosent quite bend with out pain. Iv had my left eye twitch and also my legs with suddenly jerk. The numbness would leave after a minute of shaking.

I visited myour gp, he just says I'm stressed..

My neuro had given me an electrode on my head to check for seizures (normal) also emg/nvc nerve test on my lower part of my body. (Normal)

Had an mri Of my brain 6 mths prior (normal) Getting fustrated aND scared this is ALS , MS or PD

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.