Seeing bright colors, shiny and sparkly. Now left side of face is feeling strange

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've never done one of these forums before so I will just hump into it. A few months ago, my sister had a seizure, she has epilepsy, and it stressed me out too the point where i cried every single night and stayed with her as much as i could. I began having panic attacks every night. Thats when all of these symptoms started.

I don't exactly remember when i strted seeing colors but anyway, I remember it started out as just flashes. I would think theres something in the corner of my eye, but nothing. my vision is kind of like watching an VHS movie and its a little messed. Bright colored spots, scratches, and its there only for a few seconds and then another and another pops up. I have been seeing the doctor and and we are running tests but its been getting worse especially with these tests being done, seeing if its epilepsy, or im not sure. I am dizzy quite often, and have been dealing with twitching in random parts of my body but now ever since i had those tests, my vision has gotten worse, and the twitching has been happening near my eyes, and today my left side of my face feels funny, im not sure how to describe it. I don't know if its stress because I am under a tremendous amount of stress, or its actually something i need to go to the hospital for. My appointment to discuss the results is next week and its frustrating waiting. Not to mention I am getting over the flu right now. If anyone else has experienced this please let me know. Thanks. Oh and im not sure i mentioned this but i went to the eye doctor and my vision is fine. They found nothing wrong.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

have you had any head acks? stress i had quit a bit also , also had gillian barrie syndrome nerological due to flue shot . Im sorry about your sister also my grandson which is only year half has been diagnosed cp also carrier for palsy . Can u ask your doctor to bring u in faster . ? If you feel worse go back to emergency they night be able bring up your work that was done cause some places they can bring it up from place you had it done .Hope you feel better .

• Posted

yes ive had headaches, lots of them.

thank you fir your response. im hoping it is stress that is making it worse. and im sorry to hear that about you and your grandson.

• Posted

what can we do but just be there support help out . The fue can do many tbing specially with stress axiety but cause of having flue and all head scks i had some white spots in my eyes to vision was , spots you should just go in safer is go in if its getting worse its time for u to go in plz tell us how things are plz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.