Seeing double vision/ ghosting images

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I've got anxiety I have been told but over the last few days I am seeing like ghost images when I am on the PC and I am wondering if they is to do with anxiety or not. It only effects me when I use like the dark themes for website such as the dark mode on twitter or youtube etc. I am just wondering if anyone knows what it could be etc. I also get floaters in my right eye but I think I have had them for years. I did go for an eye test a couple of months back and they said my eyes are fine. My doctor has also checked my eyes and they said I was also fine. I've attached an image as an example that I am getting. My eyes do feel sore and dry all the time and I don't know why.

Thanks in advice.

-James

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

As far as your eyes feeling sore and dry, you probably have Dry Eyes.  You can try using Artificial Tears and that should help that problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.