Seeing light getting dim and brightening in moments

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi!

1= I'm myopic 2.25. So my problem is tonight when I was lying down on my roof looking at the sky, I saw full moon and I felt it's light dimming and brightening in moments. And it keeps happening until I switch my focus to something else. whenever I saw moon I felt its light dimming and brightening but not to the extreme that it could interfere in my vision of seeing things and not so negligible that I could miss it.

Sky was clear without clouds or anything and all the nearby lights were off so nothing interfered.

I think I noticed it a year or 2 ago but ignored it thinking it could be due to electrical issue.

2= I also felt some kind of rapid twitching/pulsing of vein or muscle at the right eyebrow, left calf, left sole and big toe of left foot. It's been happening for two days.

3= when I sleep or sit at the side that side of testicle becomes bigger than the other one. if I'm at the right side, then right testicle will be affected, if I'm at the left side then left testicle will be affected. If I stand then they'll return to normal.No discolouration, no pain nothing. So what and what not I'm facing here? it's been happening for a month now.

(I mentioned two other problems here because I'm not a doctor so I don't know if they are related or not).

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.