Seeing Spots!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Is there any one who see spots now an again with dizziness an nausea?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Wendy I have had dizziness and  anxiety for years and can't  seem to find a drug that works for me . I am 57 and have been going through it for about 9 years now it sucks

• Posted

Hi Wendy if your talking about black eye spots I normally see them sometimes.
  • Posted

I don't know what spots you mean?

I often see stars bright very shiny glitter looking with tails floating around, if it's these get your blood pressure looked at. I get them often because my BP is always very low.

During peri I had something quiet different these were yellow orange unmoving spots, I could see them with eyes open our closed, I had them again for a few days when I began HRT and have not had them since.

I'm not sure if they were related to the dizzy feelings or nausea. But I did have all of it for a few years (the dizzy feelings and nausea came back with the spots for a few days so very possible it's connected.

• Posted

U in point it is d yellow orange ones hav dem of an on never before but curious thats y i asked bcuz am sure d drs are so fed uo of me complaining but no one hav any comforting words or even try to b real with me i guess its bcuz for each new syntim i hav pay for advice...
    • Posted

My suggestion would be to see if you can try HRT, I didn't speak with doctors about it as they blamed everything I had on depression anyway which just depressed me!

• Posted

Drs here in trinidad do there duty for money nt becuz they care...i hav been to so many dey just brusg it off as stress an psychological issues...really!
  • Posted

I see spots. It's odd like blotches of cement. I describe it as when your staring at the sun then look away. The blotches arnt always present but the dizziness has been for a year, gone to numerous dr and nobody has answers I'm beginning to feel more and more it's related to hormones ESP after reading so many others around my age experiencing the same thing. I'm 54 still having periods

• Posted

Yup i get d dizziness but i di a neck exercise and it helps..am already taking to much meds so i try natural first
    • Posted

Can I ask what type of neck excersise your doing that has helped ?
    • Posted

Well i got it on google where i sit up an bend my head dwn then up turn my head to the right an just lean to the right witout moving my neck keeping my head still turn to d right then i raise an do it to d opposite side
    • Posted

Not sure I understand. Do you know what the manuvrur is called maybe I could google it and give it a try I'm pretty desperate,,, thanks !

• Posted

I tried so google u wod understand better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.