Seeing Surgeon tomorrow

Posted , 5 users are following.

does this sound enough? i need it as a guide, I get very anxious and worry I wont say the right thing. Ive had 2 lots of Botox and all the first line treatments like creams etc.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

awww Lauren, so sorry for you, i have just had botox two weeks ago first time after using different creams etc for over a year. I feel your pain and anxiety. Your notes look good, if they agree to do the LIS perhaps then ask about recovery time etc. I hope things get better for all suffering with this awful thing. Warm hugs xxxx

• Posted

surgeon said it looked awful, really sore and needs sorting. Being referred for Manometry tests, and he will write to me to say which op I have been booked in for. I am really relieved.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.