Seeing veins through bruise, is it normal?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was in an accident and four days later it looks like you can see my veins through the bruise, should i see a doctor or is this just a normal bruise? image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Uuuugg yuk, Sarah 911,see what you mean,weird,maybe ,little hematoma, going there,maybe you check with,another doctor, I'm going to send ,you a swalommy,cybernetic,power healing wave ok, kammalamma ,shigrana,akalaboobie,zimdamama ,booya,should be feeling the warm healing energy soon,bless you ,ttfn

• Posted

Uuuugg yuk, Sarah 911,see what you mean,weird,maybe ,little hematoma, going there,maybe you check with,another doctor, I'm going to send ,you a swalommy,cybernetic,power healing wave ok, kammalamma ,shigrana,akalaboobie,zimdamama ,booya,should be feeling the warm healing energy soon,bless you ,ttfn

• Posted

• Posted

Too bad there are accidents at all and especially when you are in one. You do have quite a bruise. I am not a medical person but I have had quite a lot of bruises and although I don't recall being able to see my veins under a bruise I wouldn't be surprised if I did. If I was you I would wait before I saw my doctor. I guess I would wait because I've had bruises that change coloration and position. Some of my bruises have darkened and some have spread. Good luck healing quickly and make a choice that makes sense to you.

• Posted

I know when I set super heavy weights on my legs it bruised them once and I had busted veins throughout the bruise, it all healed fine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.