self harming again

Posted , 3 users are following.

I self harmed again. Everything is getting to me again and I had to do it :'( I need help but I don't know what to do sad everything is getting on top of me and I don't have no one to discuss it with and nobody understands

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi there sory to see you are self harming is there no one close by that can give you support ! have you tried phoning samaritans for help ! are you taking any medication for how you feel ? david
    • Posted

I told my partner about it but he just comforted me but I feel like I can't talk to nobody about things. I dint want to bore people and I get scared of ringing Samaritans because I dint want my partner brother to listen in or he'll take the Mickey out of me. I have a prescription to pick up but I can't afford it as I haven't been paid yet 
  • Posted

hi ther its a shame your partners brothers such a jerk ! you should not  still try and talk to some one like the samaritians if you get a chance to they were great when i need tham ad they wont judge you but will try and support you if they can 

! have you had a word with your partner about the way his brother treats you !  please get some help and its good to talk to those close to you and let them know how your feeling ! dont you get paid till the end of the month then ! david

• Posted

I know exactly how this feels but harming yourself wont help you to feel better. I do the same thing with food. If i have a bad day with my depression i dont eat as its the only thing i feel i can control. If you see a doctor they can help you and offer you advice. I know it can be scary but it can really help. Iv felt for a long time that no one understands and cares but when i actually looked around clearly i could see so many people that care about me and are worried about me. I know it can be difficult to talk to people but once they know you need help they will care more than you realise.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.