Self help groups

Posted , 5 users are following.

My 37 year old daughter has suffered from this horrible condition fo a year and a half and would like to talk to other sufferers. Does anyone know of a self help/discussion group or any other hel[pful things in the East Yorkshire area?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Peter

I think your best bet is too check on the Internet for self help group/trigeminal forums and see what comes up. We are not allowed to give links to other websites on here. 

In in the meantime you or your daughter are perfectly welcome to chat about the on diction on here as we are all here to help each other. Also you get not only good advice but remedies or suggestions too.

please keep in touch and let us know how your daughter is getting on.

best regards

Gloriana

• Posted

*On diction is supposed to read condition lol
    • Posted

Hi Gloriana,

Please do not tell other users you are not allowed to post links, this is not true. You can post any links you like and they will be approved as long as they conform to T&Cs.

If it is of any help to any users there is the TNA support group as per the link below.

Regards,

Alan

https://www.tna.org.uk/

• Posted

Hi Alan,

Thank you for letting me know. I was going by another member's comment about her post with a link being deleted as it wasn't allowed so I assumed that it applied to all links. My apologies for that. 

Regards

Gloriana

• Posted

Hi Peter,

If you look at the discussions with Fed Up - I Carn't take it any longer I feel like ending my life..... I replied to her and Valkyrie  I hope you find the info/suggestions there useful.  The best thing I ever tried.

regards

Barbara

• Posted

Welcome, Peter. I hope you find a group for your daughter but for the times when she can't even get out of the house, she might like to talk online to us. Lots of good suggestions and support here.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.