Semen Analysis

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had my semen tested in March and everything was normal. I had it retested again in October and everything was normal, in fact total sperm volume increased significantly. What did decrease was my sperm motility. It was 89% in March and 74% in October. I have recently seen changes in my ejaculation. It is watery and does not come out in much volume. If I do not masturbate for more than 4 days then the semen volume will increase a little and it will not be as watery but the characteristics have definitely changed since last year.

I was recently diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer and had my thryoid removed as well as lymph nodes. I am assuming that is the reason for the changes. What actions, steps or treatment options should I look into? I am also obese and know I have to lose weight but would this cause changes in my ejaculate?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey there,

You might wanna take some vitamins or supplements. A perfect one which I can personally attest to is Conception Men by EU Natural. It is made 100% from natural ingredients and helps to increase sperm motility, strength, produce healthy volumes and count . You can easily get one from Amazon or Ebay, even Walmart, with a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee.

Check it out

• Posted

I second this. A friend of mind used Conception Men and had really good results with an increased sperm motility.

I personally cherish the brand and their products. I think people should know the effectiveness and safeness of natural herbal treatments

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.