semen ejaculated into the bladder. didn't pee it all out and got bloacked semen and caused infection

Posted , 7 users are following.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Im still recovering from a turp after a very large prostate. Ive been readmitted to the hospital after having full retention due to blood clots sitting in my bladder. What stops semen from doing the same thing?

• Posted

i have not had a problem with RG giving me an infection .

we have sex at least 3 times per week , my TURP was 2 years ago .

• Posted

it was over 3 months ....

i had a french 26 cath in me for over a month along with a superpubic , it was not a fun time.

• Posted

good for you keep that thing active cause when you loose it your dick gets limp and I havent found anything out there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.