Semen leakage after urinating and sometimes I get a burning sensation (sore) while urinating?

Posted , 5 users are following.

> I'm 18 years old

> I used to masturbate everyday, but after finding this out I got worried so I stopped (6 days streak now)

Through out the day I've been seeing small semen stains on my underwear which had me worried.

This has been happening regularly now, happening now for I think almost a week?

The burning sensation everytime I pee only happens at SOMETIMES, especially if I pee in stronger force, you know what I mean? (idk if you got that)

Is there a home remedy for this? I am worried.

Thank you in advanced!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Aaron,

Why are you looking for a home remedy for this and not seeking medical help.  Doctors are not going to assign judgment on you because you are masterbating.  You should be at your age.  Get over any cultural stuff or sin and damnation.  You are a human 18 year old.  

Do you have medial assistance available to you?

This is probably a quick fix situation but you need to get credible information so you can get on with your life.

• Posted

Aaron, I agree with Dave! No home remedy is gonna help you with this. As a matter of fact, you shouldn't even be looking for any kind of home remedy to solve your problem. If you have a personal doctor, or access to a "free clinic", get over there and find out from professionals what's going on with your penis. Also as Dave stated, it's probably something that can be solved quickly. Keep us posted on what you decide to do.

• Posted

Only masturbating will not cause burning sensation. .. there is some infection that causing it.. so better have it checked. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.