Send h e l p 😅😔

Posted , 3 users are following.

Yet another new symptom 😅 

If you’ve read my previous post (thank you) you’ll know I’ve been suffering with pins and needles of the ENTIRE body 🙃 

I’m now finding my feet burn, my taste of ANY food is lacking and I’m excessively thirsty (particularly at night) and my insomnia is on a whole new level .. walking around yes I’m managing to) like an absolute zombie .. I’ve never had a crash THIS bad sad Amy advice? I feel like death .. all I want is to sleep 😫😫 

The pins and needles start in my back and my body temperature spikes and it’s the most uncomfortable feeling.. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Meg, I get pins and needles and burning on the soles of my feet. My Neurologist said it's caused by Small Fibre Neuropathy. I go through attached of having it badly for month's on end then nothing for weeks. I don't take any meds for it but I believe there is something available. 😞

• Posted

*attached*=attacks!
    • Posted

Have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow when I intend to mention it, it’s now every night without fail sad 
  • Posted

I’ve been dealing with these symptoms for four months now, I did test positive for a previous Epstein bar virus, and tested negative for HSV1 and HSV-2 but going to do another retest after four months, this was after a sexual encounter .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.