Sending Prayers for Peace

Posted , 5 users are following.

As we all deal with our various knee issues and share our concerns, our solutions, and our hopes for pain-free lives, I'd like to pass on my prayers for all who are suffering in our world today.

It is my hope that the senseless acts of violence will end and that our world will come together in peace.

If you are willing, please pray for Cleveland. The Republican Convention starts tomorrow, and we surely hope that all will be safe for everyone here.

5 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for the reminder Cheryl. In light of what's going on around the world, our poor knees don't seem such a big deal, do they. Praying with you.

• Posted

Thanks so much for praying with me!

Yes, when there is SO much heartache, knees really take a backseat!

May we all see PEACE in the world!

• Posted

OUr society is messed up. Good luck on your knees--on all of our knees.
    • Posted

There are SO many wonderful people out there, but one single individual can ruin SO MUCH in a heartbeat!

Praying that peace will come soon.

• Posted

Thank you, Cheryl, for your thoughts and prayers. Sounds like you are in Cleveland. Prayers for safety for all involved. Our knee problems have taught us humility, patience and perseverance. Would that it transfers to our everyday life as well. Blessings. 
    • Posted

Thanks for responding, Melinda! Yes, we are just 25 minutes from Cleveland and our youngest son and his fiancee work in the city. He is off work this week during the convention, but his fiancee is a nurse, and nurses go in no matter what.

We pray that people will be safe.

We pray that there will be no more senseless killings in the world.

I pray for LOVE to replace hate.💗

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.