Senna side effects

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

I took two senna tablets on Saturday night before bed but still have tummy cramps and a general sore/bruised feeling in my tummy area. It has helped me to go to the toilet but my stool is now very loose. I know that senna can cause cramps but Is it usual to still be feeling like this? How long do these side effects last? I'm a bit of a worrier that's all.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I suggest you not take senna tablet. It can help a short time but not good for health. As it also make your body lose too much water.

I suggest you take a very popular Detox green plum, which is fermented 4 month mixed with precious herbs. It helps detox,clean intestine, liver, blood. 

As we everyday have a shower, but most of us didn't realize that intestine and body inside need clean as well. 

The Detox green plum is all natral and was applied for constipation in over 83 countries. It is not medicine, but a very natural fruit food. 

If you are interested, please contact me 07590296085,  i have chinese traditional doctor to help you as well

• Posted

Stay away from senna it can damage your colon. Google search colonics or colon hydrotherapy it's safe and effective approach for constipation, gas and bloating. Look for gravity system or closed system colonics. It's the best will change your life in a positive way. Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.