Sepia is with cellulitis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Good afternoon everyone! I have a question: Dose anyone know the signs & symptoms of sepisis from cellulitis and what do you look for?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

sepia best thing is put in google search  or there is symptom checker on this site   symptoms can differ from person to person    but i was near it  and its confusion chills/fever  very low bp etc etc
    • Posted

Thank you Paul, I just wanted to know, I’m trying to get as much information as I can about this stuff since this is my first time having to deal it. But to give an up date on my current situation my leg is looking really good and most of the burning and redness is gone and no swelling. In fact I’ve noticed that what little burning that I do get is only happening at night when I take off my compression socks. So other than that all is good. Hope your feeling better as well. Have a good day.
  • Posted

hi dev i have it a few times and now on low dose a/bs 2 500 one morning/night but hope they will review it if i stay clear   but main thing keep cellulitus away seems to like me i would like to say do or that and you wont get it but cant  i think beardy was right exercise keep leg moving    but i would also be careful going outside/garden if so COVER UP LEG
  • Posted

This is the fifth time in 9 months that I had cellulitis on my scalp. Just been to a regular doctor, really don’t know what to do . Have it now , Head has really been burning and a few nodes in my scalp, I feel scared. I get a steroid shot and take antibiotics. So is this probably a on going thing?
    • Posted

Sorry David,New to this group should have started a new discussion!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.