Serious pain at right knee when urinating

Posted , 4 users are following.

Gentlement,

I'm a Vietnamese 44 years-old man. From 03 weeks ago, I have a serious pain at right knee when feeling to urinate. I try my best to urinate a little, then the pain shall be shortened. It ends when I complete urination. I already have necessary tests for urination & kidney, all are OK. The doctors also have no idea about this. They are laughing when listening to my explainations cry

Do you have any idea for my case? I've just want to know what is it.

Please help me.

Thank you & Best regards,

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

This is a discussion about anti depressants, oppo.
  • Posted

Can you try to sit for this procedure? Just a thought. Good luck
  • Posted

I have heard on this site of people finding it difficult to urinate, when on Mirtazapine.  But have I got this right your saying the pain is in your knee.  I'm not laughing at you at all because this drug does some strange things. But it's a first for me.  Try emailing the CITA site and see if they have any answers for you.  Good Luck
    • Posted

Dear norma72045,

Thank you for your time.

Pls kindly teach me that, what is CITA site?

Regards,

• Posted

Hi oppo,just put CITA in Google and you will get the the patient.info site for help with Tranquilisers,and Anti Depressants. You can email them or Phone them .  I've emailed them and you get a quick response back. Give it a go let us know how you get on.  If you can't find them I'll try and give you another way   Good Luck
  • Posted

Problems with urination, UTI's and other bladder related problems go hand in hand ( no pun intended ) with mirtazapine. To bad doctors are educated enough to know that the histamine block sometimes causes this. So if you are on the mirt, it's the mirt. Believe  me you aren't the only one!  Like Norma said contact CITA, they are the experts in field. Good luck....
    • Posted

Dear rose77809,

Thank you so much for your time and your kindness.

I'll try my best.

Regards,

• Posted

Your welcome...there was another guy on the forum I think it was Nick...that struggled with urinary problems on mirt as well. If you look up histamine blockers you will see that all of them can potentially cause urine retention or other problems related to urinary tract....

hope you get help soon for this!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.