SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Since I found out i was pregnant, (9mos ago) i changed my entire life around, along with a health obsession.... Now that i started studying , my paranoia has grew for health and cleanliness, along with my EXSESSIVE WORRYING( about everything!)!! horrible scenario's that i know arent going to happen ("but could"wink play in my head DAILY.. HOURLY..SOMETIMES MINUTES! i cant live my life without friggin worrying ! Its gotten even worse now that ive had the baby!! (Esp exsessive visits to the doctor, and hand washing!) Oh dear god help me... Its taking a toll on my mind & relationship!!! Im a nervous wreck!! sad i come from a life of being careless, dirty,addicted and diseased (hep c) never going to the doctor for my actual health and eating like crap! Im so desperate for feedback! Thanks -L

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there!!! Wow... Your post spoke to me. You sound like I did... 14 years ago when I had my daughter. Ive just now come to grips on my health anxiety and it all stems from fear of death and leaving my child motherless. Has your doc talked to you about this?
    • Posted

Im afraid to talk to a dpctor about it sad have a mental health history, im afraid with all my past records theyd deem me unfit! (Paranoid!!)
  • Posted

Fallen pregnant and having a baby made my anxiety worse, it’s because you have to think and worry about this little person inside you ! And when they are born they rely on you to do everything!! I would talk t your family about hw your feeling and your doctor!! It’s not a weakness!!! 
    • Posted

I have a mentwl health appt with a lady on thursday.. Afraid to even tell her i have a son! (Paranoid!!) Dear god, the paranoia i have im afraid theyd deem me unfit!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.