Posted , 4 users are following.
So I think I started a pity party discussion not to long ago. So this is my story in a nutshell.
1. Was done with menopause at 52. Don't know when I officially stopped because I was on the pill. Plus I had to have my gall bladder out at the same time.
3. Been on HRT but that didn't fix much. Thyroid tests good. Started to realize that progesterone make me feel lousy.
4. Tried to go off hormones 3 times in the last year but my life came to a stand still.
5. Found out that my uterine fibroid tumor doubled in size and my doctor keeps asking me do I want to take my uterus out so I can just take estrogen. My answer is no and I can ultrasound the tumor out but he's concerned with cancer.
6. Was over joyed that my uterine lining is thin and my mammogram was good but then the other shoe dropped.
7. I have osteopenia which can turn into osteoporosis. The nurse who called said it isn't that big of a deal but my bone density when from normal to this in 4 years. My mom and my grandma had osteopenia. I tried just 2mg of progesterone cream about 4 days ago and I got so edgy I could have hit someone.
8. Oh and I don't seem to be able to tolerate Vitamin D supplements. They make me feel lousy and dry.
I went to a nutritionist today and we went over several foods that might make my situation a little better and I am going to order the genetic testing from the site 123 along with the ancestry part because right now I am spitting in the wind. Oh and every time I do down on my HRT my body temperature get cold. I haven't slept 8 hours in 10 years and it is wearing on me at 57. I feel like a fruit fly.
1 like, 6 replies